Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Prédestiné

The night was supple and crystalline.
I felt your loomed advance and rushed across the porch to the boulevard.
My eyes searching for the visage I know from reminiscence...

Remember? We brewed this tryst in the past
Yet
You took us by wonderment...
I was worn to a frazzle and so were you
Yet
We were caught up in the maelstrom of perplexity…

Nonetheless
the first time your vibes ran over mine swaying and swiveling the wind in the sky.
While we spoke the language of heart and laughed our souls out.
The nature shivered singing our song when you confound me and I paced around inhaling the twilight chasing your fondling. 
Holy kisses fell over us like dew drops from the infinite sky.

I swear... 
This trip was destined. 
I know...
Our peregrination continues between sweat and honey.

No comments:

Post a Comment